Find strength in your confidence.
Be part of a trusted team.
At Cargill, we know that our Operations team wins together. And that every diverse perspective and unique ability gives us strength. That's why we recognize our employees’ achievements and work to give them the types of careers that fit what they want, with flexibility, inclusivity and support for growth.
We do more than talk the talk. We walk the walk with mentorship, flexible work schedules and paid family leave. We’re continuing to evolve in the way our teams connect – with business resource groups including the Cargill Women's Network. Across the company, these employee resource groups are helping us to identify barriers and drive conversations around key topics.
Discover a career in Operations with a company that has strong values and is committed to shaping a culture of equity and inclusion.
- Continuous Improvement Engineer Intern 2023- Multiple U.S Locations Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, , Nashville, Tennessee, Fort Worth, Texas
- Electrical Engineer Full Time 2023 - Multiple U.S. Locations Dayton, Ohio, , Blair, Nebraska, Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Engineer Intern 2023- Multiple U.S Locations Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota,
- Engineer Co-op January 2023- Multiple U.S Locations Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota,
- Engineer Co-op May 2023- Multiple U.S Locations Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota,