Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service activities
- Communicating with supply chain planning, plant operations, finance, logistics and sales departments to fulfill orders and resolve scheduling challenges
- Interfacing with customers through regular reviews to understand their expectations
- Reporting & Analysis: maintaining and updating tools and systems, conducting analysis and reports. Ex.: incidents or service level agreements.
- Sales and order processing, Providing timely answers about order status, invoices, contract balances, Creation of credit/debit notes for customers/clients, Issues involving invoices or payments
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in Polish, German and English
- Experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or related areas in complex organizations
- Customer Focus approach
- Understanding of Supply Chain processes
- Team player, calm in emergency situations
- Constructive thinking (e.g. in problem solving)
- Ability to work under time pressure in changing environment
- ERP knowledge (SAP R/3 preferred)
- Private medical care
- Meal voucher
- Gym access
- Pension insurance
- Life insurance
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.