Engineering Placement Student
- Comprehensive induction to Cargill including full safety training
- Spend time working on-shift to learn our processes and support site production management
- Play an active part in running our process and supporting our business
- Support and lead small continuous improvement processes, delivering improvements around safety, food safety, product yield and process efficiency
- Be given direct responsibility for capital projects, including the design, installation and commissioning to help develop project management skills and responsibility for a future career
- Learn soft skills that will be transferable in your future career
- Gain an excellent working knowledge of unit operations learnt at university with hands on practical experience
- Develop the ability to work with a variety of different colleagues in our operations i.e. operators, supervisors, supply chain and finance
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in citizenship activities within our local communities
- Currently studying for an undergraduate Engineering Degree (BEng. or MEng.) with an expected grade of 2:2 or above
- Preferred Subjects: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical & Process Engineering, Food Engineering,
- Engineering students that are able to take responsibility, want to gain hands on experience, and are curious and passionate to learn as well as being a strong communicator
- Good technical understanding of a process environment
- A strong interest in our business, our industry and in particular the position you have applied for
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.