Technical Audit Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Cargill’s European protein business is a leading supplier and innovator of further processed chicken products for retail, food service and food manufacturing customers.
This position in the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) team will be responsible for internal and external auditing processes, documentation and data collection. You will work closely with different departments to provide solutions in the event of Food Safety/ Quality concerns and proactively help to resolve these.
- Conducts auditing of factory document, products and processes to ensure compliance to legal, customer and Cargill standards relating to food safety and quality
- Facilitate customer / external audits
- Proactively identify and anticipate potential risks and work cross functionally to resolve these
- In the event of non-conformances work with Senior Leadership to put corrective measures in place
- Ensure audit results are documented accurately and appropriately in the correct information management systems and documentation is updated periodically
- Determine if samples are to be sent off-site for testing
- Educated to degree standard (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific or food technology/ engineering related subject or demonstrated practical experience
- Proven experience in a food manufacturing environment in a quality/ auditing position
- Able to work independently and collaborate with diverse groups within Cargill and externally
- Strong organisation skills, able to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to engage other departments and stakeholders on food safety, quality, health & safety, productivity and cost and drive positive results
- Partner with department managers on making appropriate food safety/ quality decisions
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience within Meat/ Poultry manufacturing
- Formal auditor qualification
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a telephone interview. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team. For some of our positions a final site based interview will be needed.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.