Process Improvement Engineer
- Track manufacturing projects and report on the status to the Site Lead and Operations Manager
- Establish, review and agree on project planning / project timelines, ensuring project efficiency and adherence to agreed timelines
- Present to a wide audience on the progress of projects, acting as the ‘voice of production’
- Initiate and lead manufacturing readiness (operations assessment and manufacturing deliverables)
- Improve the accuracy and methodology of data collection related to production
- Identify process improvements, participating in line trials and equipment commissioning
- Ensure Health and Safety, Quality standards are met in all projects
- Ensure operational performance is met through the efficient and effective use of machinery and people, whilst maintaining Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Execute operational quality checks, coordinate the changeover of equipment for different products
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the production team related to; CI, design practices, methodologies and how to run a project
- An Engineering or Food Science qualification to Degree, HND, City & Guilds level or equivalent
- Experience in the food/drinks industry is desirable, but other sectors will be considered in a CI/ Project Management/ Technical role
- The ability to work safely at all times, a formal qualification (IOSH/NEBOSH) would be helpful
- Level 3 Food Safety/ HACCP would be advantageous
- An effective communicator who can work across different departments (Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain) to drive project outcomes
- A formal Continuous Improvement and or Project Management Qualification
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.