Nutrition and Formulation Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Nutrition and Formulation Specialist is responsible for providing nutritional and customized formulation support to our team. In this role you will use customer insights extracted from projects and products to resolve current challenges and deliver new solutions that provide a competitive advantage. We seek a professional to provide technical advice and support to internal teams. As the Nutrition and Formulation Specialist you will stay current with nutrition specifications, our offerings and technologies.
- Develop, maintain, train and apply high impact formulation technologies that enhance the nutritional information system tools and products.
- Support cross functional teams by compiling and analyzing data for projects.
- Develop customized reports, products and formulations tools for internal teams using various data sources.
- Independently analyze and summarize data related to product formulation (complete analysis, ingredient nutrient analysis, performance, etc.)
- Organize and/or lead discussions with nutrition staff and formulators.
- Work within project teams to achieve business goals.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent in English Oral and written
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Master's degree in a related field
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Results oriented with emotional intelligence and good influencing skills
- Experience in evaluating and implementing technology
- Formulation experience
- Nutrition experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.