Supply and Inventory Planner
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Supply and Inventory Planner will coordinate long-term supply chain strategies across networks. In this role, you will monitor key integrated business planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, helping coordinate cross-functional work teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years related work experience
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
• Experience in supply and inventory planning
• Food manufacturing experience
• Experience with Logility software
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.