HR Director - Commercial - Protein North America
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights, and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The HR Director - Commercial - Protein North America will collaborate with senior business leaders in Cargill Protein North America and Cargill’s Foodservice business, to bring critical thought leadership and perspective on human resources strategy, organizational design, leadership development, strategic workforce planning, and talent management, team and organization effectiveness and change leadership. In this role, you translate business strategies and challenges into people strategies and human resources needs and effectively champion change to advance organizational goals and key strategic initiatives that ultimately positively impact our customers.
- Build strategic partnerships with leadership on business issues and identify innovative and customer-driven human resources solutions that are based on business objectives to help drive strategy execution and protect business assets.
- Primary business stakeholders include the Leaders and Leadership teams of Protein’s three commercial channels – Retail, Foodservice, and Protein Ingredients & International, as well as the leadership team of Cargill Foodservice and the McDonald’s Business Unit Leader.
- Collaborate on the development of metrics and analytics to assess overall human and organization health of the business to influence decisions and deliver meaningful insights.
- Leverage business and industry trend expertise to identify gaps and anticipate the impact of changes on the workforce and business.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive value in the business and pursue the resources needed for support.
- Guide, coach, and influence business leaders on making thoughtful talent decisions to drive strategy execution and business performance for continuous growth.
- Develop and build new capabilities in the business.
- Serve as an expert advisor on several leadership teams to lead a talent strategy and ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Provide expert consultative guidance for initiating strategic long-range goals and objectives. You may provide direction to supporting team members, HR Partners, and be a strategic contributor.
- Champion our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy to accelerate progress, achieve goals, and support concrete actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of eight years related work experience in Human Resources
- Experience in creating and executing a People Strategy related to an overarching Business/Growth Strategy
- Demonstrated experience working in a complex, matrixed environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills leveraging influence
- Professional certification in Human Resources
- Experience working with Commercial/Sales organizations and leaders
- Demonstrated agility and experience leading change
- Experience driving positive culture change and inclusivity
- Experience identifying and building strategic capabilities for growth
- Experience in Food, Agriculture, or related industry
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.