Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain Planning Demand Planner will help create all levels of demand plans for a group of products with medium planning complexity, including data inputs, statistical forecasting, incorporation of commercial intelligence and new/discontinued products. We seek a professional who can handle large sets of data and collaborate with others to create a robust demand plan, enabling effective financial planning and execution throughout the supply chain.
• Create and maintain demand plan from statistical forecast through confirmation.
• Keep process documentation maintained and current.
• Maintain and handle product history, accurate forecasting and promotional demand.
• Maintain data relative to demand forecasting including hierarchy, historical data cleansing, demand sensing data and forecast model parameters.
• Participate in integrated business planning, contributing to demand planning metrics targets.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
*Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR minimum of two years of related work experience
• One year of demand planning experience
• Experience with advanced planning tools such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, Logility etc
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.