Decision Support Analyst III
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Decision Support Analyst III is responsible for using data and analysis generating reports to provide a deep understanding of business performance, forecasting results, and enhancing decision making by the business. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement in financial tools and on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization. You will partner with the teams to integrate new key performance indicators and metrics into reports to measure business success.
- Apply strategic thinking to create regular reports and dashboards to track performance against plan, budget, forecast and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create, analyze and deliver timely, accurate and consistent management reporting and identify business insights from the financial data to enhance business decision making.
- Partner with peers in cross functional financial teams including financial planning and analysis to achieve the finance strategy and strategic goals of the business.
- Provide input and identify opportunities to improve data integrity and usefulness for effective management reporting and implement as appropriate.
- Track key financial risks and communicate initial conclusions to managers or more senior members of the team.
- Create, analyze and maintain complex financial and nonfinancial reports and interpret initial results and key financial measures.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Advanced data analytical skills for use of spreadsheets and business intelligence tools
Proven experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
Minimum of four years of related work experience
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Proven experience managing multiple priorities on deadlines
Self-starter with continuous improvement mindset
Strong attention to detail
Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across stakeholders
Written and verbal communication skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.