A&R Capital Costing Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The A&R Capital Costing Analyst will help establish and maintain our accounting policies and fiscal controls, helping prepare financial reports and safeguarding our organization's assets. We seek a professional with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices. In this role, you will help build accurate capital spending and fixed assets with established requirements and policies.
- Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to classify and record financial transactions.
- Help maintain and monitor the control of accounts and records in areas such as capital disbursements, expenses, tax payments and fixed assets.
- Perform traditional general accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Handle assignments involving data analysis.
- Review and create standard accounting report packages.
- Contribute input to the new setup and changes in existing financial applications to optimize effectiveness.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
*The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fixed assets accounting experience
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in project management
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with Power BI
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.