Technology Lead - Trading Analytics
- Lead design and development cycle for applications and solutions for the TAT ecosystem
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Lead and performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
- Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT Management or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Minimum of four years of supervisory experience leading highly skilled teams of experts strongly preferred
- Knowledge of TAT ecosystem and/or profound knowledge of technologies available on Cargill’s Cloud & Data Platforms - AWS, SQL, Tableau, Azure, Net Core, Java, Postgress, GIthub, Python, Rest API, Kubermetes, Apache Spark, Kafka, self-service data analytics tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a keen ability to explain complex concepts and to build successful relationships with the business stakeholders.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.