Global HR Leader, Finance
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Global HR Leader, Finance will collaborate with senior business leaders within an enterprise or function to bring critical thought leadership and perspective on human resources strategy, organizational design, leadership development, strategic workforce planning and talent management, team and organization effectiveness and change management. In this role, you translate business strategies and challenges into human capital strategies and human resources needs and effectively champion change to advance organizational goals and key strategic initiatives.
- Lead and drive a large-scale transformation project in the Finance function
- Build strategic partnerships with leadership on business issues and identify innovative and customer oriented human resources solutions that are based on business unit objectives to help drive strategy execution and protect business assets.
- Collaborate on the development of metrics and analytics to assess overall human and organization health of the business to influence decisions and deliver meaningful insights.
- Leverage business and industry trend expertise to identify gaps and anticipate impact of changes on the workforce and business.
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive value in the business and pursue the resources needed for support.
- Guide, coach and influence business leaders on making better talent decisions to drive strategy execution and business performance.
- Develop and build new capabilities in the business.
- Serve as an expert advisor on the leadership team to lead a talent strategy and ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Provide expert consultative guidance for initiating strategic long-range goals and objectives. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Professional certification in Human Resources
- Experience working on complex global projects
- Experience influencing senior level leaders to achieve shared goals and align on approaches to address difficult issues
- Experience leading teams and peers on major initiatives, developing both strategic and tactical plans
- Experience leading or playing a large role in a major transformation project
- Experience working with change management, organization development and communications teams to deliver large scale transformation
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.