Global Asset Security Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Global Asset Security Specialist will manage physical security projects and manage the global physical security technology program utilizing standardized technical programs. In this role, you will also develop new physical security programs based on emerging threats, new technology and feedback from stakeholders. You will be responsible for, and will continually develop and oversee the physical specifications, partnering with global information technology and third party integrators, to ensure compliance to those standards. Travel for site assessments is required.
Lead projects for physical security and is the subject matter authority for physical security technology.
Conduct site security assessments based on specific risk and threat assessment guidance.
Develop, maintain and distribute new physical security specifications and provide expertise for new security build projects.
Develop security plans for existing and new sites based on risk assessments or conditions.
Support the crisis management program and technology platforms.
Develop reporting for leadership from existing global security technology platforms.
Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in security or technology program or equivalent experience –
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously while meeting critical timelines
- Certified in Genetec Security Center, Lenel, Milestone or other physical security technology
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Physical security professional certification through the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Minimum of six years of experience leading security technical operations
- Minimum of four years of experience installing security systems
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.