Associate Director- Finance Change Management
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate Director - Finance Change Management will lead a team of change consultants to diagnose, propose, design, and deliver change management solutions across Finance. The Finance Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) team leads the execution of Finance strategy and investment across Enterprises and Corporate Functions, as part of Finance Process, Data, and Technology (PDT), through oversight of the global portfolio of projects, programs, and transformation for Finance. In this role, you will be a specialist in the processes, tools and methodologies and will leverage both internal and external resources to deliver these services. You will develop a team of consultants working closely with other centers of expertise within the organization to identify appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary and leverage existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate.
- Lead Finance PPM Change Management strategy, plans, resourcing, and execution
- Manage and deliver multiple complex, enterprise wide change management programs for key Finance initiatives.
- Subject matter authority and serve as a consultant to senior leaders and key stakeholders regarding all change management transformation projects.
- Reliably lead high performing terms to ensure timelines are met regarding the change component across all transformational change projects.
- Use your expertise to contribute to provide strategic input on messaging and positioning and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure change plans are compelling, aligned with our desired tone and create the desired change network.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate with managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ability to build and maintain trust
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in technology implementation projects
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading teams and developing people.
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Master's degree in organizational psychology or organizational development
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading teams and developing people
- Experience with ERP systems
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to provide clear guidance under pressure
- Finance business process knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.