Technical Application Specialist Poultry
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you a hardworking and agile individual looking for a significant career in Animal Nutrition? We are looking for a Technical Application Specialist III to assess needs and actively provide technical solution and support to customers with significant business impact. In this role, you will develop the specialty business by offering innovative technology, recommendation and products to a large category organization. You will coordinate with business groups sales / commercial teams to identify and acquire new business with potential customers. Our team will manage a broad portfolio involving projects requiring new application technology.
- Provide commercial prospecting and anticipate technological developments.
- Oversee individual technology project budget(s) within your scope of responsibility.
- Seek solutions to issues using deep knowledge in one or more field and wide knowledge across multiple specialties.
- Identify and provide technical support to strategic customers with priority in the countries/region.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Available to travel 45% to 50%
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; oral and written
- Experience in nutritional concept development
- Experience with customer support
- Demonstrated success in project and product management
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.