JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Intelligent Automation Performance Analyst will evaluate the performance of processes, services and outcomes, source data from several applications and systems and develop and produce reports and visualization. In this role, you will be responsible for compilation of the data, analytical analysis of trends and partnering with team members to enable performance improvement. You will utilize performance measurement frameworks, metrics, goals, user needs, and benefits which serve as tools for analyzing the performance of a service or product.
• Evaluate the performance of processes, services and outcomes and drive performance improvement.
• Draft improvement project charters supported by data.
• Analyze metric production business requirements and create detailed technical specifications, designs and solutions to meet those requirements and streamline, simplify and automate metric production where possible.
• Partner with leadership and the team to identify and manage the core set of metrics needed to measure performance.
• Create easy to use reports and visualization dashboards that have defined audiences and usage, adhering to design standards and provide training to the teams on their usage.
• Coordinate and optimize the inventory of reports and dashboards used to measure performance.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Partner with Functions/Bot Controllers and SMEs to enhance and simplify Bot monitoring activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Advanced English
• Advanced proficiency with spreadsheet application and programming within those applications
• Advanced design and development skills with reporting tools and applications (Power BI, Advanced O365, SQL, API Connectors)
• Experience in extracting data from relational database engines and other applications
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal Employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against Any Employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, Gender, Gender identity, Gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic Information, marital status, Family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or Any Other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and Employment.