Spécialiste innovation – Nutrition Animale (H/F)
- Lead and manage innovation projects for defined country, by leading improvement initiatives of existing portfolio and involving in relationships with external companies (suppliers).
- Partner with key accounts and develop the approach with the local commercial team to achieve trusted technology advisor, including delivering technology studies for defined regions/areas.
- Optimize customer nutritional requests, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective, including translating customer needs into portfolio renewal and development, and making the link between strategy defined and portfolio development.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in English.
- Mastery of ration formulation tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Master's degree, Doctorate degree
- Proactive self-starter.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, statistical application software.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.