Shrimp Technical Services Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Shrimp Technical Services Manager manages technical services for an organization. In this role you will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team that installs, configures or customizes, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains equipment, components, or systems. This level, performs complex tasks. Leads and directs the work of other employees and has full authority for personnel decisions and may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Lead a team to install, configure or customize, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment, components, or systems.
- Oversees the work of a team of engineers or technicians that provide technical support and service internally and externally, to existing or potential customers.
- Crafts the flow of work through the service departments, assigning work orders based on availability and expertise; may personally handle complex or sensitive service requests.
- Ensures departmental operations meet established customer happiness, profitability, or improve performance standards.
- Provides leadership, improved development, and talent management activities for direct reports which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training, and budgeting.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge related to technical products, computer hardware, applications, and operating systems
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Experience leading, mentoring and coaching lower staff levels
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.