JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Formulator I is responsible for new formula creation according to agreed product matrixes using cost formulation software for all production runs in the factory, balancing sufficient technical constraints, cost of formulation and raw material use according to supply chain plan. Formulator I will be key for serving our production plant with all relevant data and support our production facilities with all product database related subjects like bill of material, labeling, and product documentation.
- Formulate and ensure the products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
- Update formulation software with available raw material data, retrieving information from relevant sources, and reporting.
- Daily maintenance of formulas following plant and customer needs.
- Document formulation process according to defined procedures.
- Continuous development of ingredients knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.