Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Manager will lead, implement and execute all sales operations and tactics within an area. We seek a professional who will provide direction to our frontline sales workforce professionals and supervisors. In this role, you will supervise all sales operations activities for a portfolio of products or services within a broader geographic area.
- Design, develop and implement sales programs to meet business objectives.
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales to accomplish objectives.
- Educate customers about our new products or services, prices, innovations, etc.
- Promote and nurture relationships with current and potential customers.
- Help less experienced sales representatives solve complex problems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Animal Sciences/ Agricultural/ Fisheries/Veterinary Medicine is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in sales leadership experiences managing fish feed business.
- Understand East Java market mapping
- Strong business acumen and English communication skills
- Advanced experience positively influencing and collaborating while engaging the full scope of his/her team
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving ability
- Proficient in Ms. Excel
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.