Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Experience Senior Specialist (Sr. EE Consultant) will execute and deliver employee experience and talent acquisition human resources services. In this role, you will perform onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, delivery of local training and facilitating talent management initiatives such as leadership planning, individual and group development plans and strategic workforce planning within the organization.
- Provide effective advising services and thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business, functional strategic drivers, business managers and employees using full knowledge and understanding of market and industry norms and practices.
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships, including business leaders, employees, hiring managers, business human resource partners, centers of expertise, industry contacts and human resource vendors.
- Facilitate leadership planning, individual and group development plans and strategic workforce planning exercise.
- Provide services including job posting, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Ability to travel a 5% of the time.
- Ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Demonstrated strong eye for business. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and demonstrable track record to positively impact business results.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively motivate, build and maintain effective working relationships with multiple partners across all levels of the organization in a matrix structure
- Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills. Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking
- Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, Talent Acquisition, talent management, performance management, employee engagement and talent management
- Strong leadership, partner management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive and work collaboratively as part of a local market team; Positive, can-do attitude with a desire to take the lead and move to action and deliver
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape.
- Demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts; Ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining dedication to quality and deadlines
- Capability to innovate and align people, process and structure to support these innovations; Track record of solving problems by working consultatively in partnership with clients
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience is a shared service organization
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.