VAT Coding Associate (Maternity cover)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The VAT Coding Associate will perform a variety of support tasks in our accounting department. We seek a detail-oriented individual who will conduct basic accounting tasks using well-established procedures. The VAT Coding Associate provides compliance services to our Business units in various countries. The individual in this position will communicate with business and tax personnel on issues arising with the VAT compliance of the AP documents according to Cargill Internal Policies and countries legal requirement.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, including detailed financial business transactions.
- Check and review invoices for VAT coding compliance, according Cargill internal policy.
- Daily communication with Tax personnel, Business units on questions arising within VAT coding issues.
- Participate in implementing and developing records information management policies and best practices.
- Enter data or use technology tools to upload data into the computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare, review, and audit a variety of reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel)
- Working Knowledge of ERP (JDE/SAP)
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through
- Proactive approach
- Problem-solving skills with an ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.