Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Accountant Analyst II will provide accounting services for selected processes and countries, which include accounting for administrative expenses, assist in payment processing, coordinating month-end general ledger close, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, and providing profit and loss analysis. In this role, you will be part of a cultural shift in how the company operates, gets work done and drives efficiency.
- Complete activities within compliance of Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Planning, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and organizational guidelines, policies and requirements.
- Participate in process improvement projects, lead cross trainings of more junior associates and new team members and cross train with other team members to provide backup for critical tasks.
- Drive financial reporting operational and improvement activities.
- Take initiatives and provide support for multiple roles in the area of Record to Report.
- Act as primary point of contact for selected partners located in countries and selected processes for which you are the primary accountant and ensure all internal controls are in place and monitored and financial processes are performed timely and accurately.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working in shared service operations
- Ability to handle tasks under pressure and in a timely manner with required quality level in both a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Experience in finance operations with work experience in Record to Report and related processes.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent in English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.