Graphic Design Manager, Visual Communications
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Graphic Design Manager, Visual Communications will play an important role in creating and overseeing eye-catching, on brand designs. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing digital and print assets for internal and external purposes and will transform information, messages and concepts into high-quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. You will partner with stakeholders to solicit input, respond to and integrate feedback, manage and track schedules and production milestones and map to overall product and content releases.
- Create, produce, and oversee the production of designs and visual elements for digital channels, print materials and multimedia assets.
- Partner collaboratively with Visual Communication Specialists, Visual Communication Manager and Director to execute or assist with production artwork and asset management tasks.
- Handle workload, project tasks and media assets to help maintain team databases, processes and storage systems.
- Define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new technology.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Create, produce, and oversee the production or purchase of imagery.
- Adhere to and enforce the brand style guide
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, graphic or advertising design or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with graphic design production tools and software
- General knowledge and confirmed abilities in icon design, creation of graphic identities and illustration
- Confirmed abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography
- Able to provide feedback, coaching and skill build members of the team
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience and understanding of stock photography licensing and use
- Excellent English language, solid speaking and writing abilities
- Spanish language is an advantage
- Familiarity with digital and media asset management tools and systems
- Familiarity with digital design for social media and websites
- Familiarity with print production processes
- Experience in advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Experience having direct reports or overseeing/influencing the work of junior team members
- Familiarity with video production software and processes
- Third language (Portuguese-Mandarin) preferred but not required
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.