Global Commercial Consultant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Global Commercial Consultant will partner with the Commercial Leaders to lead our global and regional projects and initiatives on commercial excellence capabilities, including rolling out Cargill’s Commercial Excellence program on strategic pricing, sales enablement, route to market for various enterprises in line with their “Go-To-Market “ strategies. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to collaborate with our teams, be a key resource on Commercial Excellence initiatives and handle specific projects linked to business strategy
- Lead and execute high-priority projects together with sales and other teams with activities such as daily project leading, project main milestones guiding, project analysis managing for the roadmap and implementation timeline.
- Lead the deployment of core processes for diagnostics, hypothesis development and testing, development of business recommendations and implementation of core capabilities and market mapping, customer segmentation and market prioritization (in the context of our commercial excellence roll-out), across geographies as the critical guideline for team when interacting with different businesses.
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and communicate insights to storyline to key internal and external stakeholders by clearing ambiguity and enabling them to achieve their business goals.
- Create channels to effectively communicate relevant information to key internal and external stakeholders on key commercial excellence projects.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in English
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Confirmed ability to quickly build and cultivate professional relationships and develop a diverse and inclusive network.
- Ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders across a broad range of organizational levels internally and externally
- Confirmed success in project management.
- MBA or Master's degree in marketing or business administration
- Minimum five years’ experience in one of the following: Sales, Commercial Management, FP&A, Trading, Business Development, Demand Planning, Modeling
- Proficiency in (at least) 1 additional language spoken in the region.
- Ability to travel regionally post pandemic – 20-30%
- Commercial mindset, and strong business acumen
- Confirmed experience executing strategy
- Consistent record prioritizing, selecting and deploying projects
- Minimum three years of project management principles including planning, budgeting, scheduling and gate review process
- Ability to problem solve and use analytical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Experience working in a global team
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.