Financial & Reporting Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Position Purpose & Summary
Report the financial data to the Enterprise/Group/CFR on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis in time and with high level of accuracy, perform variance analyses and reconciliation between different reporting sources. The role implicates a lot of interaction and collaboration with Cargill EMEA locations. To design, develop, implement and maintain reports, cleaning and analyzing large amounts of data to enable data-based decision making and handle the complexity of the business in order to analyze and answer on (ad hoc) request on Cargill 's Group management reporting.
50% Monthly /Quarterly consolidate data from financial systems/locations , check for data accuracy and update the management presentations for :
- Run BS (balance sheet) reports and calculate indicators from it: EBITDA, Return on Gross investment (ROGI), Operating Working Capital, Days working capital ratios, etc.
- Monitoring variances; identifying trends; Variance analysis – Profit & Loss Budget vs Actual
- Profitability Reporting; Estimate & Actual P&L for all Product Lines
- SG&A and COGS costs analyzes; SGA FTE split by functions & product lines
- People/ FTE count: collect employees data split per locations & functions;
- Capital expenditure (Capex): create the capital spending overviews per locations and report them to Corporate system.
- Short term debt: run the report showing the level of short term debt of each location;
- Consolidate Energy and consumption information, report it into Corporate database.
- Follow up with locations for BS reconciliation status
- Create monthly calendar for locations reporting
- on double checking the accuracy of data;
- on comments reasons of actuals being over/under budget;
- on their local reports like: stock warehouses reconciliations, BS exposure reports, open contracts information from system, etc.;
- Participate in different projects related to the improvement of reporting on EMEA level
- on ad-hoc requests coming from management or corporate financial reporting team
- P&L and BS;
- Participate on the budget/forecast process for EMEA
- People count; FTE
- Other data requested by corporate financial reporting teams and management
Minimum Required Qualifications
- University degree: Economics, Finance
- Minimum 3-year experience proven knowledge in finance especially in the reporting/variance analysis area
- Strong PC skills: advanced Excel and Power Point
- Fluently Speaking English: good communication skills (verbal, written);
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines
- Ethical behavior, excellent team player;
- Adaptable, willing to learn.
- Experience in financial reporting and month-end process.
- Exposure to multinational work environment
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.