Customer Billing Processor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Billing Processor will perform a variety of support tasks in one of our accounting departments. We seek a detail-oriented individual with basic financial business knowledge to conduct tasks using standard procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, including detailed financial business transactions.
- Provide customer service to internal clients, suppliers and customers.
- Contribute to implementing and developing our records information management policies and best practices.
- Enter data or use technology tools to upload data into the computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare, review, and audit a variety of reports.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.