Collection Specialist with English
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Collection Coordinator III will collect receivables to maintain working capital levels and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms. You will play a key role in the management and control of the accounts receivables ledger for respective business units and general working capital control.
- Proactively collect receivable to maintain working capital levels and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms
- Build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders such as allocation team, sales organization, customer service, supply chain and CBS credit risk and RTR.
- Process of various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute reports. These are to be distributed to relevant teams within Cargill.
- Organize and participate in regular meetings with the business unit to communicate and escalate account issues, and to make actions plans going forward.
- Proactively advise the group of any key risk issues regarding a customer.
- Provide feedback on a timely basis to facilitate order release.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Fluent in English and two other languages
- Good communicator at all levels, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.