Application portfolio and lifecycle regional lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Application portfolio and lifecycle regional lead will oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing programs, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management. Act as the primary point of contact for the EMEA region for Cargill’s Application Lifecycle Maintenance (ALM) program and Application Portfolio management ( APM) program. The regional lead will manage and lead the operational aspects of both programs, serving as liaison between all impacted groups both within the IT function, our various IT Partners and the Cargill Businesses to ensure all targets are met. We seek a professional who will be a strong leader to help identify and to remove roadblocks, to communicate & escalate risks accordingly and to proactively follow up to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to ensure timescales are met and tasks are prioritised appropriately
- Co-ordinate inputs from all teams to provide a complete and up to date region-wide view of the scope of the programs
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Monitor and report on the overall regional status, progress risks and roadblock of the programs to regional and global leads
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluency in English
- Previous working knowledge of either ALM or APM programs
- Strong communication, project management and data analytic skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.