Accounting and Finance Analyst - Trade and Capital Markets
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Accounting and Finance Analyst will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization.
- Deliver effective financial and management reporting to support business decision making, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, standardizing and optimizing management reporting, and preparing effective business performance analysis across the country.
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in working with multiple businesses or international businesses.
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Minimum of three years of accounting working experience within a multinational company.
- Experience in financial services and/or commodities.
- Advanced data analytical skills using current spreadsheet or business intelligence tools, including Power BI, Alteryx and Python.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.