JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Commercial Manager will focus on selling our products, services and solutions by managing key accounts. In this role, you will nurture the relationship with key accounts and drive more sales from these organizations. We seek a results-oriented professional who will implement the sales and marketing activities of our organization, including representing the organization to promote and sell our products and services.
- Help maintain and expand relationships with organizations, providing products, services and solutions.
- Help develop and deliver product demonstrations, sales bids and presentations to channel partners and distributors.
- Promote and sell products and services to individuals or other organizations.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Support business growth by disseminating favorable information of the organization and its products and services.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum four years of experience in working with large key accounts
- Ability to lead customer negotiations and coordinate total sales efforts within the APAC region
- Strong background knowledge in the food ingredients industry
- Able to manage challenging request from key customers
- Ability to attend night as there will be frequent coordination with counterparts in the US
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.