Sr. Commodity Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sr. Commodity Analyst will be responsible for conducting highly complex trading analytics efforts. In this role, you will provide analysis of markets and other economic considerations, development and deployment of highly complex models, tools and processes to influence the team to make strategic trading, risk management, margin enhancement and asset utilization decisions.
Sr. Commodity Analyst将负责进行高度复杂的交易分析工作。在此职位中，您将分析市场和其他经济考虑因素，开发和部署高度复杂的模型、工具和流程，以影响团队做出战略交易、风险管理、提高保证金和资产利用决策。
• Lead the development, enhancement and execution of highly complex models and processes to forecast and describe price, supply and demand, relative value and global trends.
• Provide timely, accurate and actionable insights to trading team and key customers to drive strategic decision making.
• Coach peers on the connections between the analysts and trading team, demonstrating the connection between market and benchmark analytics and the value added to the trading teams.
• Develop, coordinate and support initiatives for technology and data for trading data analytics in conjunction with stakeholders.
• Provide thought leadership for new data, technology, tools and innovation and establish processes to efficiently gather relevant data.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of trading business, risk management and an understanding of what information adds value
• Ability to influence global teams to build consensus around trading strategy
• Ability to quickly take disparate information and derive actionable insights
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and execute under tight timelines
• Experience with commodity supply and demand fundamentals and economics
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Proficiency in data processing and visualization software (Microsoft Excel Macros or VBA and Tableau or Power BI)
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.