Regional Lead Investigator
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Investigator Lead will work through global security and partner collaboratively with law to mitigate enterprise risk by conducting policy, regulatory, and criminal investigations. In this role, you will be accountable for the effective and efficient implementation of global security’s investigative framework including the regional development and implementation of investigative strategies, conduct investigations and provide guidance on recommended mitigation controls to the organization’s businesses and functions.
• Conduct investigations related to alleged violations of law, internal policies, regulatory policies, ethical misconduct, theft, fraud, and violence.
• Provide strategic advice and partner with law, ethics and compliance and functional stakeholders in audit and human resources on investigations, investigative policies and investigative procedures.
• Manage third party vendors and collaborate with law enforcement to support investigations.
• Prepare case development for review by local, state, federal and other law enforcement agencies and prosecutors as appropriate.
• Develop and lead collaborative regional partnerships with business and function leadership teams.
• Provide guidance and execute global investigative program processes and reporting metrics.
• Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of six years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
• Interpret criminal reports in question and provide security recommendations based on the policy.
• Perform security risk assessments based on vulnerability criteria to determine appropriate levels of protection and security necessary for the site.
• Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
• Oversee development and implementation of security policies and procedures that comply with government guidelines and standards.
• Develop metrics and standards for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations at company facilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.