Position Purpose & Summary职位目的
在公司的业务发展策略指导下，与销售队伍积极配合，进行合理的产品、价格、销售渠道的定位，从而实现销售和业绩目标。 Under the guidance of the company's business development strategy, and the sales force actively cooperate with the positioning of reasonable products, prices, sales channels, in order to achieve sales and performance goals.
1. 30%Create and Position the Product Offering
- Drive efforts to develop the optimal poultry product/service mix to maximize profitability.
- In partnership with the Go-to-Market teams:
- Properly position current poultry product and service portfolio in the market.
- Create compelling positioning statements to articulate the benefits and features of the product offering, expressed in terms customers will value.
- Consider industry trends, competitive dynamics, and the unique value proposition to the customers served.
- Position portfolio offering to match the needs of customers in the priority growth segments.
- Establish poultry product pricing parameters & commercial growth expectations to achieve the intended commercial objectives for the CAN businesses.
2.50%Grower and finsher category Go-To-Market Plan
- Be a key contributor of the Go-to-Market strategies across the region and lead the local product management team in execution in-country.
- Develop Grower and finsher marketing plans that will:
- Align the Go-to-Market efforts through multiple channels
- Consider long-term (e.g. 3-5 year) business and product line growth forecasts
- Incorporate short-term (under 1 year) market development priorities
- Actively engage colleagues from the global functions and other region businesses to align strategic efforts and share best practices, as needed.
- In collaboration with marketing communications manager, facilitate the execution of branding and communication plan, aligned with broader organization strategy, utilizing a robust understanding of our customers’ behaviors, buying process, drivers and barriers.
- Develop and implement regional Grower and finsher marketing materials and guide local adoption/customization.
- Develop effective new product launch plans that drive alignment, efficiency, and effectiveness across the region.
- In collaboration with the sales managers and local management teams, execute in-country customer analysis for individual or groups of customers using Cargill marketing tools (e.g. customer hierarchy or customer segmentation).
- Develop and leverage performance scorecard metrics to identify and implement actions for continuous improvement across the organization.
- Develop strong customer and supplier relationships with strategic targets, supporting the execution of the Grower and finsher strategy across the region
3.10%New Product, Service and Solution (NPSS) Development
- Leverage poultry product and market knowledge/insights to provide input to the new product, services and solutions (NPSS) pipeline.
- Lead/guide NPSS projects that support the overall poultry product go-to-market strategy.
- Be a champion for a customer focused innovation culture.
- Monitor the business performance of new products during its launch phase (distribution channel, visibility, price, early experience of the consumer).
- Incorporate innovation take-away/conclusions into go-to-market plans to effectively communicate value to our customers.
4.10%Talent development and Stakeholder Management
- Setup proper development and learning plans, and In collaboration with other category managers of SMT team to ensure continuous building of a high performance team
- Stakeholder management: Align and activate appropriate organizational resources and stakeholders to execute category go-to-market plan, including: Sales, Technology Application, R&D, Operations, Global Functional experts and other…
Education, Experience, Skills教育，经验，技能
- Undergraduate education, animal nutrition, science and other related professional priorities
- Computer commonly used office software operation ability
- Fluent in English writing and basic expression skills
- More than five years of experience in poultry feed or related industries
- More than five years of experience in product management or market management
- Expertise in animal nutrition management.
- Be familiar with the relevant market information of feed raw materials.
- Be familiar with the use of market planning and management tools.
- Be familiar with the market information and competitor information of the feed industry.
- Excellent communication skills, good at cross-departmental collaboration.
- Frequent travel
- Can withstand greater work pressure and workload
- Priority judgment in multitasth situations
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.