Associate Pricing Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Associate Pricing Analyst will perform ongoing market analysis by leveraging pricing models and tools. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to work towards optimal pricing decisions by following senior team member's guidance.
- Support market and competitor landscape analytics to deliver market insights to business stakeholders.
- Perform ongoing analysis and complete pricing models to provide valuable inputs to decision makers to assist the agile response to market competition to gain pricing opportunities.
- Support pricing process implementation, including facilitating pricing decision meetings and executing pricing models and tools.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Accounting or the related.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.