Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sr. Associate Strategic Pricing Center of Excellence will support continuous development of the strategic pricing capability across Cargill businesses. In this role, you will be key in delivering complex pricing optimization projects in a practical manner. You will become a specialist in foundational and innovative pricing approaches and act as a knowledge center to pricing and commercial leaders. This role is part of the Strategic Pricing Center of Excellence for Cargill's Food Ingredients & Bio-Industrials (FIBI) enterprise.
- Support the deployment of strategic pricing capabilities for the various FIBI business groups, in line with their strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Support building our detailed roadmap definition and implementation of initiatives with a lead by example implementation style.
- Support the deployment of pricing as an end to end process, from pricing & commercial strategy development, to actual price setting techniques, governance and the support of technology.
- Continuously evaluate pricing developments and trends to ensure new thought leadership and capabilities to be introduced.
- Generate hypotheses for revenue growth & profit improvement opportunities, validate with data and analyses and suggest transformative solutions to deploy.
- Support the development of core pricing frameworks and thought leadership, to act as the critical guideline for the team when engaging with the other business groups.
- Act as a key contributor to cross functional teams, facilitate key engagement interviews and research and coordinate workshops.
- Influence, advise on & drive change management plans to earn the title of trusted advisor.
- Take initiative and independently handle projects, escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Track record of identifying margin improvement opportunities via the pricing lever
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Master's degree
- Analysis software experience using tools like Tableau, Power BI, KNIME & Alteryx
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Consumer pricing and trade analytics expertise
- Consistent track record in food ingredients or commodity environments, preferably in the pricing/commercial space
- Prior experience with management consulting or strategy roles or in-house roles incl. marketing, pricing or commercial excellence functions
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/