Senior Data Analyst
- Conduct the most complex research using readily available internal and external data sources.
- Design and develop complex analytical modeling tools and systems.
- Conduct the most complex analysis requiring a general understanding of data management and analytics – data design principles, concepts and practices.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience with quantitative modelling.
- Fluent level of English.
- Knowledge about Supply Chain, transportation and logistics.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with modern data storage platforms and understanding of data management best practices.
- Experience with Machine Learning algotithms.
- Strong Python skills.
- Understanding of cloud concepts and experience with data transfer via API.
- Experience with data cataloging.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.