SAP Trade Compliance Architect
The SAP Content Architect will implement SAP Global Trade Services target architecture, identify functional risks and offer solutions to mitigate their impact. You will assess business cases based on constraints of scope, time or other variables. With an eye for business, you will partner with internal stakeholders to execute a strategy that improves regulatory compliance, meets business requirements, and drives efficiencies through standardization and innovation.
- Lead digital SAP transformation project activities including planning, coordinating and collaborating with resources within the project timeline and scope.
- Co-lead SAP Global Trade Services solution assessment and solution confirmation workshops with global IT.
- Govern processes and system design based on trade compliance knowledge, business requirements and expertise.
- Integrate SAP Global Trade Services design with TCx (SAP instances) and other applicable interdependent technology assets.
- Identify and detail variances from target architecture and review with Global Trade Compliance governance committee to resolve business requirements.
- Develop a multifunctional business case for global trade technology to help define business requirements for new initiatives.
- Build relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Travel requirements - may require travel up To 20-25%
- Minimum of five years of trade compliance regulatory and operational experience
- Experience on SAP implementations
- Experience with SAP functional modules including sales and distribution, material management
- Experience with SAP(ECC, S/4, GTS)
- Experience working across multiple lines of business and/or within information technology function
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.