Operations and Supply Chain Controller
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Operations and Supply Chain Controller (internally, the role is called RTR Specialist) will provide timely and relevant financial reports and insight by acting as the finance business partner to both management and operational teams of one of our plants in the Netherlands. In this role, you will work closely with different stakeholders to ensure results are timely, qualitative, analyzed and understood. You will provide essential partnership in the business decision process by providing continuous improvement of financial reporting best practices.
- Provide finance business partnership for the local site management team by understanding and supporting the local business challenges, risks and strategies.
- Manage cost accounting and controlling processes and analyze the monthly manufacturing cost and plant performance.
- Control and analyze the monthly stock and yield reports prepared by the operations analyst.
- Control the flow of goods and communicate the outcomes of the production process to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the financial evaluation of capital investments and monitors the project delivery process, ensuring adherence to Cargill policies.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenging status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of our wider finance team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) reporting
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 5 year’s experience within a similar role.
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning tools
- Experience in capital management
- Experience with variance analysis, cost accounting and controlling
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate clearly at all levels.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.