Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The HR Consultant will be accountable for the delivery of broader HR services within our organization in the Netherlands - such as HR project management in the area restructurings, industrial/labor relations, mergers & acquisitions, employee relations, employee wellbeing, HR operations and HR process optimization.
- Provide relevant and effective consulting services to business leaders, ensuring valuable HR solutions adapted to the complexity of the business and facilitating the coordinated deployment of HR services.
- Develop and sustain valuable HR project execution, including identifying and building relationship with key stakeholders, ensuring requirements for country HR project execution are shaped, understood and delivered at the right time and with the highest quality of delivery, helping to organize HR project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and determine resource requirements, monitoring and reporting on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Drive the change management efforts and encourage a change attitude across the organization and promote the use of tools/technologies to gain efficiency in delivering human resource solutions.
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies.
- Change management projects from Human Resource perspective and being responsible for leading the implementation of these projects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Dutch Language is required
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- HR Consulting Experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions.
- Project management experience
- Strong drive for results
- Consistent track record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.