ERP Process Deployment Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
In the framework of Cargill’s transformation and the implementation of SAP, the Accounting and Finance Analyst III is responsible for delivering financial analysis input into business cases, costs, and schedules to support growth in the business. We seek a specialist who will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization. In this role you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization.
- Ensure the business requirements that are in scope are gathered, designed and solutioned during different phases of the project in his/her area by acting as support contact between the IT development group and business/ function for the development and implementation of new ERP system.
- Provides training and support to Super Users and end users on new ERP.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging technology like Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English communication.
- Advanced data analytical skills for use of Microsoft Excel, and Business Intelligence tools.
- Experienced in working with multiple businesses and/or international business experience.
- Experienced in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Master's degree.
- Experienced in JDE/SAP.
- Three years of financial/business analysis experience.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.