Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The FSQR Specialist is responsible for providing specialized knowledge of specific segments of our quality systems and/or plant processes such as food safety and quality auditing, instrumentation, specific product line knowledge, computer systems, management and/or oversight of suppliers and other needed focus areas. You will be involved in preparation and participation of customer audits. You will work together with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Audits production processes, raw materials, or suppliers/vendors to ensure that established quality standards are met.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams, including product management and production, to identify and mitigate quality risks.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Ensures compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
- Provides management of specific segments of quality management systems and provide continuous improvement support for operations or other functional areas where needed.
- Investigates and responds to customer complaints and provide guidance.
- Leads non-conforming materials program for the plant and other plant specific activities.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
- Flexibility: able to cope with fast changes within a growing company
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in conducting food safety audits
- Experience in executing Quality or Food Safety Management
- Being familiar with starch processing and refining operations
- Experienced auditor
- Experienced in continuous improvement and lean six sigma techniques
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/