Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Process Deployment Specialist will coordinate efforts to define Cash Management (CM) specific business requirements, implements improved business processes, ensures successful deployment of the new enterprise resource planning systems and enhancements, coordinates systems and process testing, training of system users and assists with functional stabilization efforts. In this role, you will lead the implementation for Cash Management specific functional area and will require collaboration and teamwork within the business, global information technology and corporate functions.
- Lead the implementation of system and process deployment for the primary functional area and ensure consistent implementation of system configuration and processes throughout the organization are reviewed and approved by process sponsors.
- Identify and lead optimization activities, partnering with subject matter experts and super users across the Cash Management domain and promote process change in the organization.
- Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework and the global process organization.
- Develop the integrated project plan and ensure organizational readiness and commitment to ongoing enhancements, optimization and value realization activities.
- Define deployment objectives and scope and measure and monitor project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for implementation, resolving issues independently.
- Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value captured through optimization initiatives.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills capable of breaking down complex issue to identify key drivers and upstream and downstream impacts
- Confirmed ability to lead, coach, facilitate and communicate with individuals across a broad range of education, experience and functional spectrums to manage expectations and drive organizational and process change
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of two years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- Strong knowledge of SAP Finance concepts and familiar with integration points to other upstream modules such as SD, MM. Experience in SAP EBS and Autobank functionality would be an advantage
- Participated as a CM SME in full life cycle SAP implementations (or equivalent experience) required
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and strong communication skills to get to root causes of issues, communicate with IT and other Finance and non-Finance stakeholders; able to influence larger teams, some of whom will not have technology skills.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible regarding working patterns, ability to manage multiple assignments in parallel, across different time zones would be required for this role
- Demonstrated experience in the use technology to improve process and controls
- Experience of process migration and creation of effective process maps and SOPs is a plus
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.