Technical Management Trainee (H/F/X)
What is the Technical Management Trainee Program about?
We aim to develop top diverse talent towards future expert and managerial roles for our technical and food science function at Cargill. The program offers access to accelerate development on the job and through other channels during a 24-month program which may include depending on your area of expertise:
- Leading or participating in continuous improvement projects in an operations environment, having interaction with finance, maintenance and reliability, manufacturing technology, engineering, safety and quality.
- Being responsible for a significant piece of the production process and for the people that make it happen.
- Participating actively in the safety and food safety in our operations.
- Learning on the job with experts, developing technical and soft skills and receiving coaching from your manager and peers.
- Participating in structured learning (digital and instructor led) to develop your technical, professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the Cargill European Graduate program.
- Building a peer network across Cargill.
We are offering two locations for the program and you can join us in Saint Nazaire or Montoir-de-Bretagne. Our plant in Saint Nazaire produces around 40% of sunflower food-grade oil consumed in France. Where the Cargill plant at Montoir specialises in the processing of rapeseed and it has helped increase the oilseeds product offering provided by Saint-Nazaire (sunflower).
What you will bring to Cargill (REQUIRED)
- Master or University degree in Engineering (Biochemistry, Chemical, Process, Agricultural, Food Science, or Mechanical).
- Entry level work experience (up to 2 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
- Fluency in French and English.
What you will bring to Cargill (PREFFERED)
- Willingness and flexibility to travel in case required.
- Proven natural leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork; ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-functional teams.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently. Willingness to take responsibility and initiative. Demonstrated experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Fast learner and oriented to self-development: curiosity to learn and create new way of building and/or improving systems and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Flexibility; able to cope with fast changes within a growing company.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.