Senior Project Manager - Technical
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Senior Project Manager will oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management. We seek a professional who will provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
You are expected to be based in Konpol site, in Slupca. You will travel to Nowy Sacz or to Warsaw - 20-30% of time.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and resolve resource requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- 4+ years of experience in engineering, assembly / develop / maintain production lines
- Good leadership, communication in English (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in protein / poultry business – operational / engineering
- PMP / Prince2 Foundation / (other equal) certification in Project Management
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Care
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.