HR manager / Employee Experience specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The HR manager / Employee Experience specialist is part of the Global HR Solutions Netherlands team and responsible for delivering employee experience and employee relations services to the business. Under limited supervision, you will use employee experience and employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver excellent human resource services. As an internal consultant you enable the business and give advice on onboarding, local trainings, workforce planning and production staffing, engagement, performance management, reorganizations and conflict resolution.
This position will be responsible for two locations in the Rotterdam area and the Velddriel location.
- Consult with human resource and business managers and supervisors to interpret and deliver complex employee experience, employee relations and labor relations policies, programs and processes.
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include business leaders, hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees, works councils and union representatives.
- Design and deliver training/education sessions for employees, supervisors and managers related to employee experience and employee relations policies, programs and processes.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee experience and employee relations activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues.
- Lead or participate in HR related project groups
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and lead by influence
- Experience conducting investigations, anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Consultative skills with strong drive for results
- Project management skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.