Vendor Risk & Compliance Specialist
- Implement risk and compliance strategy and drive vendor risk and compliance activities by following established processes for defined regions/areas.
- Monitor risk and compliance management performance and develop solutions to streamline deviations and inconsistencies.
- Coordinate and implement risk and compliance programs for defined regions/areas, including, coordinating roll-out projects, monitoring risk assessment process, and continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confirmed analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience of 2 years in financial / credit analysis
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience in risk and compliance processes
- Experience in leading small/medium sized projects /initiatives
- Advanced English level
- Basic Portuguese
- Three years of related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Confirmed project management skills
At Cargill, everyone matters, and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.