• At least 2 years of BI/Data warehouse experience, including: analysis, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, and transition to support.
• Experience building Big Data solutions using Hadoop and/or NoSQL technology
• Experience loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop, and Flume
• English Advance Level
• Consulting experience with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects and keep the customers engaged with innovative solutions
• Solid work experience in at least one of these Analytics domains – Supply Chain, HR, IT, Finance, Trading
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.