Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Environmental Health and Safety Specialist will implement environmental health and safety management programs by following established corporate and local regulatory requirements.
- Assess environmental health and safety risks, opportunities and impacts, standards and regulations, and advise on potential impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement programs and processes in alignment with the environmental health and safety regulatory of government, International Standard Organization (ISO) management system and corporate guidelines.
- Deliver environmental health and safety activities, including emergency response plan, incident/accident management, training implementation and evacuation drill.
- Handle environmental health and safety related records and reporting.
- Participate and support regular environmental health and safety audits and certification program in compliance with established standards.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- 实施符合政府环境健康和安全法规、国际标准组织 （ISO） 管理体系和公司准则的计划和流程。
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.